Despite millions of dollars spent in training every year by manufacturing companies, many still struggle to realize the expected ROI as measured in productivity, safety, and workforce skills coverage and versatility.
What you’ll learn:
In this 16-page white paper we outline how the old way of training is failing and how a shift towards continuous learning, combined with the right ‘factory-first’ technology can help. The practical advice offered in this article comes from lessons learned by digital manufacturing leaders who demonstrate how to:
- Get out of the training room and onto the factory floor
- Leverage mobile technology
- Build in processes and tools to support continuous learning
- Build in processes and tools to support knowledge sharing
- Move away from long-format training in favor of micro-learning