Join our additive manufacturing experts in their demonstration of these applications. Start with creating optimal lightweight designs based on functional specifications. Perform concept trade off studies and generate functionally validated final shapes. Build the manufacturing plan with CAD and STL parts, support structure strategies and part slicing. Simulate the build with a scalable simulation framework from melt-pool level physics for residual stresses and microstructures to part level distortions and validate your supports, for a wide variety of processes and materials.
This powerful solution available both as ‘on-premise’ and ‘on-cloud’ will allow users to digitally accelerate the decision making process to meet their product development needs for additive, ensuring optimal utilization of their hardware investments by reducing expensive trial-and-error print times. The result is an unparalleled digital projection of the physical reality of the AM process.
- Design for additive manufacturing parts with topology optimization and generate geometry ready parametric shapes.
- Define and plan AM processes from build preparation, support structure generation, slicing and scan strategy creation.
- Use machine specific build info for predictable, reliable builds with a flexible framework for process simulation for powder bed metal, direct energy deposition, polymer extrusion processes and more.
- Predict part distortions, residual stresses and microstructures with experimental validation studies.
- Shape morphing of ‘as-designed’ part to ensure ‘as-manufactured’ production part are within allowables.